Tuesday, April 29, 2008

This past weekend was a blast.

Friday: Two of my friends and I found three yellow bikes, all for the most part intact. That's pretty rare, if I do say so myself. So we rode around for a couple hours like dorks and were amused for quite a while.

Saturday: Went to Gabapolooza with a few friends. It was nice sitting out in the sun with the perfect weather and all. And I got Henna, which was pretty awesome. Then around fiveish, I went to Gabaldon to help one of my friends bake for a surprise party on Sunday. We were there until like 1:30 in the morning. It was intensely fun, but we were exhausted after.

Sunday: Woke up around 8ish, waiting for the birthday girl to leave for church, and then decorated her room. Then we ran around like crazy people setting up on Gabaldon field for the party. Around 12:30 she arrived, completely shocked. She was truly surprised. We played outside for basically the whole day. And I discovered that I thoroughly enjoy frisbee. I played it for like two hours. :P And can't forget the sunburn that I obtained from being in the sun the entire weekend.

But, it was amazing. w00t.

No comments: