Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Well, Friday I did the Relay For Life. It was a lot of fun.

I was with a few friends. There was a lot more dancing than I was expecting, including Cotton Eye Joe and The Cha Cha Slide, and it kept me awake and entertained. At one point, two PES teachers from the school taught a Jazzercize class. I did a little, but it seemed like something geared more towards people who are either older or don't have as much endurance, per say. It was just amusing to watch others do it. :P

At one point, they played MMM Bop by Hanson for a fundraiser type thing, "Stop The Bop." Basically, they would play it over and over until they had enough money raised from it. Six times later, their goal was met. It was kind of amusing because I hadn't heard it in so long, so it didn't really bother me, as sad as it is haha.

Anyway, all in all, I had a grand 'ol time. I would highly suggest doing it next year if you weren't there. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that sounds like a neat idea. :D